Friday, November 1, 2013

First Try

Hello Annyeong Hai ...

                        Once again i'm back but nothing much to share here . oh before I start ... see ma title ? hahaa this is ma first try write a fanfics . I dont think that my story is best or else . Its terrible ok . I made it but I also dont think that story is best to read .

btw this the linkies http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/583151/sweet-sour-love-malayfanfics . but I really hope u guys enjoys it . tahu cerita tak menarik tapi I will improve more for ma next ff ^^ kalau sudi baca lah , kalau ade ff add la ^^

Luhan Edit || EXO

hohoho , hensem kan lulu ni .

okay nak share ni je , tp rindu dekat Ashley Unnie , AinaByun Saeng , Syeera Chingu . Hope all of them doing fine . Have a nice day .

No comments:

Post a Comment