Sunday, September 1, 2013

S E P T E M B E R !

hye peeps ;)

Byebye

Annyeonghaseyo !
August is gone ! today is ...

September

hope this month , we have a good day , life , memories and etc ... 
This September may be blessed ! InshaAllah :) ... forget what had happen in August , and create a new one in September . hope what had happen last month be the best memories ever for your life ...

okay just wanna share some story ... naaaa , its not a best story actually . B E G I N ~

today I went out ALONE okay ALONE . why ? because I feel like wanna be ALONE . hahahaha , I went to KLCC for WINDOW SHOPPING ! that's my hobby . hahaha , from One Utama , actually I went to IBM for assignment company visit ! then take a train from Sentul Timur to Masjid Jamek and went to KLCC . 

Window Shopping and I feel hungry , I didn't take my breakfast before went out . so I buy MacDonald's ! Spicy Chicken McDeluxe . Guys know what , the Soft Drink Machine is broken so I have no choice and I choose Milo instead of Soft drink . I want soft drink so bad but that's okay as long as I have my Spicy Chicken McDeluxe for my BRUNCH :)

okay that's all for today ... September ,

hello september on Tumblr

bubye !

No comments:

Post a Comment