Saturday, August 24, 2013

A N G R Y ! A N N O Y I N G!

Cute cat

Okay, serious talk. 
the truth is I mad with my phone ! wanna know why ? 
because the home button are not function when I click it to go back to home !
and when I lock my phone , it didn't show the pattern of screen lock ! I feel like wanna throw it !
the other button was fine and in great condition ! ahhh , serious it is annoying ! I forgot how to setting ! why it is not function when my ABAH was not at home ! if his at home I can told him about it. Oh, saying about ABAH ! now he currently at KEDAH for kenduri kahwin . I don't know who's kenduri is he attend to . hahaha .

Okay BM language lah senang . hahaha
Sebab2 button tu bengong ! fon tu asyik low on space ! memang suka lah wei ! sebelum2 ni keluar jugak then clear data like e-mail takde pulak jadi macam ni ! hoi aku nak screen lock la baru la orang tak ceroboh fon aku ! rasa nak menangis pun ade ni ! tapi nak tunggu abah balik and tell him about it ! see ya people !

No comments:

Post a Comment